Monday, January 24, 2011

Traveling With Spirit

Travel Tip: Don't wait on 'HOLD' with a portable phone while booking flights.
I've never used air mile points to book flights before. Have you? What a test in patience! I waited forty minutes on the portable phone for someone to answer. As soon as the service rep finally came on, my phone died. Ha. Is this a message? Am I supposed to go on holidays? Yes, but not that flight I was about to book. Ah, the ways of spirit are endless---my inner guides are protecting me.
Where to go on my holidays? Greece or Italy? Couldn't make up my mind, so I'm going to both. Visiting Greece again after 15 years came as a total surprise to me. So I will go to visit my friend Perry in Greece and give the country my tourist dollars--they can use them, or so I'm told. And then off to Italy for a friend's 50th birthday at a villa. 21 days of travel. I'll definitely be bringing my "Travel Angel" with me! [Photo]
Stay tuned, I'll be blogging about it here: http://olderwiserladies.blogspot.com/
~MJM ;O)
Author of "12 Golden Keys for a New World" at www.12GoldenKeys.com

No comments:

Followers